Plan OR Record a Lesson via Quick Add
Let's try out the Quick Add tool to either plan or record a lesson.
- Click the Quick Add button at the top of the Record Keeping Grid, Trackers Grid, or Calendar page.
- Click in the Students field, and select one or more students for whom you want to plan/record a lesson. Or keep the classroom name selected to record a lesson for the entire class at once.
- Click in the Lesson Plan/Record field, and begin typing the name of a lesson. Select it when you see it populate in the dropdown list below.
- Click in the calendar field and select the date for which you want to plan the lesson. OR, click on the triangle icon for the assessment level you want to record for the student.
- Then, just click "Save" and that's it!
Planned Lessons will be displayed on the Calendar as well as the Student Cards page. Recorded Lessons will be displayed immediately on the Grid and the Student Cards page.
Note: You can either plan OR record a lesson in a single Quick Add entry, but not both at the same time. All lessons recorded via Quick Add are saved on "today's date." You can plan a lesson for a future date, but you cannot back-date lessons via Quick Add.