Customize Account Terminology
The default terms we use for the assessment scale are Presented, Working, and Mastered. But, did you know that you can customize these terms and even add additional assessment levels (up to a total of 6)? There are lots of other terms you can modify as well, including absence reasons, curriculum titles, allergies, and immunizations. Just follow these steps:
- Go to <More/School Profile> and select the Custom Names tab.
- Edit any terms you wish to change.
- To add additional options for absence reasons, assessment levels, allergies, or immunizations, click the "Add new ____" link under the last existing option in that section.
- Enter the new term in the box provided.
- Click the green Save button at the bottom of each section in which you made changes.
You can also customize the names of your cycle years. Please note: the age ranges to which each cycle year refers cannot be changed, nor can you add in any additional cycle years, but must work within the parameters outlined on the Cycle Years tab. To edit the names of your cycle years:
- Go to <More/School Profile> and select the Cycle Years tab.
- Edit the names of any cycle years you wish to change.
- Click the green Save button at the bottom of the page.
- If you find that some cycle years that your school accommodates are not checked on this tab, you can go ahead and check the boxes for the ones you need. However, that will not automatically add the curriculum for those cycle years. If you need additional curriculum added for new cycle years, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request the additional years of curriculum. Please include the specific cycle years that you need added to your account.