Invite Teachers and Administrators to Login
Now that you've created your Teachers' and other Administrators' MC profiles, you will want to let them know how to login. There are 2 ways you can go about this.
Option 1 - Send an automated invitation. This can be done by checking the box to "Send invitation email" when you create the user's profile. Or, you can opt to send out a batch of invitations to all your staff users at once. To do that, please follow these steps:
- Go to <More/Communication Center>. You will land on the Invitations Tab.
- Click in the box at the bottom of the page that says "Select Administrator and Teacher Users."
- Select a name from the dropdown list.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all your staff users have been selected.
- Click the green "Send Invite" button.
The selected users will then receive the following automated email from us:
*Important Note: This automated email comes from a no-reply email address, and may get caught in your staff's spam filters. If this happens and a user does not receive the invitation, move on to Option 2.
Option 2 - Send a personal email from your regular email account with instructions on how to log in (or explain them verbally). Here is a sample email outlining the steps: