Step 7: Quick Add - Plan a lesson
Now let's try out the Quick Add tool. First, let's plan a lesson for a specific date.
- Click the Quick Add button at the top of the Grid page.
- Click in the Students field, and select the student for whom you want to plan a lesson.
- Click in the Lesson Plan/Record field, and begin typing the name of a lesson. Select it when you see it populate in the dropdown list below.
- Click in the calendar field and select the date for which you want to plan the lesson.
- Then, just click "Save" and that's it!
The Planned Lesson will be displayed on the Calendar as well as the Student Cards page.