Step 8: Quick Add - Record a lesson
Next, let's record a lesson using Quick Add.
- Click the Quick Add button at the top of the Grid page, Calendar, or in the left-side navigation panel.
- Click in the Students field, and select the student for whom you want to record a lesson.
- Click in the Lesson Plan/Record field, and begin typing the name of a lesson. Select it when you see it populate in the dropdown list below.
- Click on the triangle icon for the assessment level you want to record for the student.
- Then, just click "Save" and that's it!
The Recorded Lesson will be displayed immediately on the Grid, as well as the Student Cards page.