Invite Parents to Login
Once you've created profiles for your parents, you'll need to let them know about MC and how to login. It's also a good idea to share some information for them to view when they login for the first time. This can also serve as a way to confirm the parents have logged in successfully. To learn more about setting up the parents' first MC experience, please read Preparing the Environment of MC: Before Inviting Parents. But, for the purposes of this article, we are going to focus on the technical steps to inviting the parents.
- Go to <More/Communication Center>. You will land on the Invitations Tab.
- Click in the box at the bottom of the page that says "Select Parent Users."
- Select a classroom or parent name from the dropdown list. The classroom group will include all parents attached to a child in that classroom.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all the parents you wish to invite have been selected.
- Click the green "Send Invite" button.
- Go to www.montessoricompass.com/login.
- Enter your email address on file with the school as the username.
- Enter the default password of "password" and click "Login."
- Once logged in, please change your password to something personal by clicking the down arrow next to your name in the upper left corner and select "My Profile" from the dropdown options. Then click the "Change password" link in the upper right corner and create a new one.