Recording Trackers has never been easier! The new Trackers Grid allows you to track your students' daily routines and any other activity you'd like to document. Here's how to do it:
- Go to <Trackers>.
- Select a box on the Trackers Grid where a Tracker and student intersect.
- Enter a comment to be recorded with the Tracker if you wish. (optional)
- Click the green check mark labeled "Track" to save the entry.
- You can select multiple Trackers and/or students at the same time.
- If recording the same Tracker for multiple students, any comments you enter will be applied to all students.
- The default view of your Trackers Grid is TODAY ONLY. So, you will not see checkmarks for the Trackers you recorded on previous days. If you want to see recorded Trackers for a longer period of time, just select another option from the dropdown menu in the upper left of the Trackers Grid page.
- If you want to record the same Tracker more than once in a day (or record keeping session), you will need to refresh the page in your browser in order to save the first Tracker entry. Once the box is no longer shaded yellow, you can record a new separate entry of that Tracker. A small number will appear above the checkmark in the box on the Trackers Grid to indicate how many times that Tracker has been recorded that day.