Edit Record Keeping with the History Log
To make changes to a lesson you have recently recorded, click on the "History Log" link in the upper right of the screen. A panel will appear, overlaying the Record Keeping Grid, which lists all lessons recorded within the past 7 days for that classroom in the category currently selected on the Grid. Locate the lesson name listed under the date on which it was recorded, and click the pencil icon next to the student's name. Make the desired changes and click "Save Record." From the History Log, you have the ability to:
- Select one or more specific Elements of a lesson to record in an entry
- Adjust the assessment level recorded for an entry
- Add or edit a Lesson Note for an entry
- If the entry you want to edit was recorded more than 7 days ago, click the "Previous 7 days" link at the bottom of the History Log panel. You can do this as many times as you'd like to view as much history as desired.
- Use the 2 dropdown menus at the top of the History Log panel to filter the displayed information by the student's name and/or the lesson name.
- Click on a student's name (across the top of the Grid) to open the History Log panel filtered to display only lessons recorded for that student.
- Click on a lesson name (down the left side of the Grid) to open the History Log panel filtered to display only record keeping entries for that lesson.